Janky list animations be damned.
takes a mostly normal
<ol> and allows you to insert, remove, rearrange and
resize rows in the list with perfect CSS transitions — a feat
normally quite difficult to get Just Right™.
- Apples Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
- Bananas Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
- Mangos Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
- Peaches Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
- Tomatoes Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
- Watermelons Remove Duplicate Move: Up Down
AbsolutelySuperList has been heavily tested in Chrome latest and Firefox 14 and should look super nice. It was also tested lightly in Safari and IE10 in Windows 8, and looks lovely.
It should also function normally in IE8 (probably IE7, too) and older browsers — but without the animations. (Rows snap into place when moved; drag and drop is smooth.)